June 02, 2009

refreshing do brigthen my day

woohhh..it's been a very long time since my last updates..omg!lol...and what made it more bad is that i just have 2 updates since the 1st time i started this blog oh my..I'm such a lazy ass!!dang!! the fact is..I'm soooo busy doin' all the tasks. then i felt kinda desperate because i didn't get a good score for some of my classes but now...since i didn't took any classes for the short semester this year, i got a long holiday!yeay!! i do really need a holiday, because i felt like my brain was stucked and frozen last time! and now i felt soooo FRESH!yeah!!it's like a brain washing :D so, now I'll share a photos that i just took last week, in front of my house isn't it beautiful?!what a bright day i took that on the afternoon.. about 3.30 pm..this is for R.E.A.L without editing, photoshoping or some kind!!hehe


quote of the day:
thanks to our mighty GOD.for having me live on this lovely beautiful earth that u've made!


(from now on, i think I'd like to shared some quotes every time i posted a blog.. ;) hows that sounds)

No comments:

Post a Comment